My Container project






Sketching

First thing I did was I practiced sketching 3D labels on cans and other circular items. Then I picked what logo I was going to do. I decided to do a Fanta can but its the off-brand version and it just says soda. I sketched that logo and then decided to put it into photoshop.

Photoshop

I struggled really hard when it came to photoshop because I wanted to get the Fanta font but I could not find a similar font. So what I ended up doing was I found a layout of the font and screenshotted the individual letters and put them into my label one by one. After I got my letters in I outlined them with a white outliner and I tried to make the logo look similar to the anta logo. I had trouble making the leaves on the logo because I couldn't find a leaf that would work. I eventually just drew in the leaf and put text inside it like the Fanta logo.

Maya

After making my logo in photoshop I made a can looking object in Maya. That did not take me very long. After that, I added my logo to the can and I made the rest of the can the same red color as my logo I made the entire can in a phong e that way it looked shiny like analuminumm can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Film

Balls